Create smiles for sick kids
We’ve come up with some great ways you can support Starlight, whether it’s through work, with friends or on your own.
Starlight relies entirely on the support of the community and the generosity of supporters to exist, so every dollar helps.
Individual and group ideas:
- September is Starlight Movie Month. Invite friends, family or workmates to a movie night held in a local cinema or in your very own backyard! Host a movie themed quiz night, dinner or party. You can also attend exclusive cinema screenings, buy our special ‘Shine on Kids’ DVD or rent a specially marked Starlight title. You’re only limited by your imagination!
- Get fit and fundraise for Starlight kids with our national JumpStart running program. Go to www.starlightjumpstart.org.au for full details.
- Sell Starlight merchandise in the office for Starlight Day, during the month of May- visit www.starlightday.org.au
- Organise your team to participate in JumpStart - our national running program, with events happening during August, September, October throughout Australia. Go to www.starlightjumpstart.org.au for full details
- Hold a Starlight fundraiser - to download the registration form for your state click on the links below:
NSW/ACT/NT Event Registration
VIC/TAS Event Registration
QLD Event Registration
WA Event Registration
SA Event Registration
- Tell us your story to share your Starlight experience
- Read and watch some inspirational stories about Starlight children