Help critically ill children smile.
A child is admitted to hospital in Australia every minute of every day and unfortunately for thousands of families there is then the diagnosis of a chronic or life threatening illness that changes their lives forever.
As a not-for-profit charity Starlight relies entirely on the support of the community and the generosity of supporters to exist.
How can you get involved?
- Donate Today - it only takes minutes to do. You can donate as a one-off or you can become a regular donor.
- Volunteer - help out as a one-off at Starlight Day or fill out the application form to become a regular volunteer.
- Fundraise - whether you are a corporate, school, club or individual you can fundraise.
- Sponsorship - meet your corporate social responsibility objectives by sponsoring Starlight to help deliver our programs.
- Corporates - there are an abundance of ways businesses, big and small, can help us out.
- Groups/Individuals - there are a number of ways you can brighten lives either by fundraising
- Schools - there are many ways your primary school, high school or college can help make a difference at any time of year.
- In Celebration - if you are planning to hold a party or mark a special occasion like a wedding or anniversary, who not consider a celebration donation.
- Bequests - find out how you can transform young lives by leaving a bequest in your will.
"Starlight really is a bright light in dull days."
- Mum of Damien, a Starlight child with vision loss